Blog News


Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Change

Much has changed since my last post. Right now it is December, I have a Calculus final in about four hours. I'm wicked stressed. I've decided I need to start writing again.

So what's changed?

Well, a lot, as it turns out.

I'm officially a WUML DJ, so I'm going to start posting new album reviews as I write them, I've become more social, and a bit less of an introvert, which is part of the reason I stopped writing, and a lot of the reason I stopped gaming. I also came out as bisexual.

I've also gained a new perspective on the universe and how it works (completely because of this channel which everyone should watch, it's incredibly enlightening).

I have new friends, new places to go, new things to do, a hell of a lot has changed. I can feel myself growing as a person, and it's got me thinking, what kind of person do I want to become? Should I even aim for being a specific person or just go with the flow?

I've become more reserved in my opinions, I try to be pragmatic in my views and actions, I try to listen more than I speak, I do my best to avoid arrogance and breed humility. I'm a better student than I ever was, I think about the future a lot more, and I try to enjoy the moment whenever I can.

I'm completely aware that I will likely look back on these years as the best years of my life.

I think more, I see more, and I try to be more.

I feel myself becoming a different person. Better? Maybe. Older? Absolutely.

This post is a bit on the shorter side, but more will come.
Welcome back to The Man who Rules the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment